Sunday, June 7, 2015

Novelsey

Novelsey: noun. The art of creating a novel, encompassing all aspects of the process including writing, rewriting, editing, procrastinating, researching, people-watching, cuddling in blankets, and snacking.

Novelsey is a start-up blog about writing. It is intended mostly for new writers, but I hope that seasoned novelists may find some of the prompts and articles helpful too. Writing is my passion, and has been for years. I want to encourage teen and college-age writers to keep writing and keep improving.

I am a college student, a bookstore clerk, and a professional editor, proofreader and beta-reader. I am also female, so don't be thrown off by the name. I love animals, research, food, foreign languages, and dancing.

This blog is meant to be a resource for young writers. Please share it with any you know. and please, please comment below and tell me what you want to read about.

I don't know everything about writing but I'm really good at research. Tell me what your weak points are. I'll write up some articles.


Cheers,

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment